We may receive the following details about you.
Your first name, Date of Birth, gender, email address, home address and sometimes other information to find identify you and provide the best care available.
Our results/reports are communicated through online by e-mail or through cloud based. In order to protect our data, we installed SSL certificate on our web server, which activates a padlock and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. We do all we can to protect our data and we will always delete any data more than two years from our servers unless it is withheld due to payment or other investigation issues.
Uses of your information:
- Provision of laboratory results,
- Processing bills for payment
- Processing invoices for clinicians, hospitals, and insurers.
- Release of your information (section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006).
Referral laboratories, insurers, , Suppliers, Debt management agencies, and yourself, your clinicians and logistics companies when applicable, public health monitoring schemes e.g. Public Health England;
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you may be entitled to the following rights:
- Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting Elmi Laboratories.
- You can ask us to rectify any inaccuracies in the personal information that we hold about you.
- You can request the erasure of personal information that we hold about you where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it, where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing.
- You can request a copy of your personal data from us in a commonly used format.
Elmi Laboratories will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances your personal data may be anonymised for research, educational or statistical purposes in a way the result does not associate with you and without any notification to you.
At Elmi Laboratories, we strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
We may use your identity, contact details, usage data, technical data and marketing preferences to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or if you provided us with your details, and in each case you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company for marketing purposes.
At any time, you can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages.